Sunday, June 26, 2011

best buddy :D

in line with existence in this vast world are companions. billions of people were all over this world yet we do meet several persons sitting with us in a roller coaster ride of this life's journey.

i've met Cristine Despares when we were still in kindergarten. we were table mates and she bullies me. she pinches at my arm and draws an ex on my table. i cry and then she'd laugh at me while if i've got food, she would always treat me well so that she could get a share with my food (hahahahah! amawa jud nimo bhest uy). we always get scolded with our teacher together 'coz we are so talkative and lazy with writing activities given to us. (nah! pasaway jud kayu me) there were also times that the teacher punished us. (sit on the air jud me) and then we just laugh. (unsa ka way buot XD )

we are still classmates in attending our elementary years. we were girlscouts and we don't miss campings (paborito) and we always end up getting scolded my our scout master at night because we always create noises of chuckles. the next morning, cristine got a stomach  ache (hala bhest. gigabaan tah.hek3)

during our 5th grade, together with Pearl Anne (the 3 of us were the closest ), we run so fast to get out of the gate right after dismissal so that we could not attend the flag retreat which bores us a lot. (hahahahah! mga pasaway)

cristine and i were neighbors and i go to their house at weekends for chitchat (mga chikadora jud).

during our highschool years, we don't see each other as always. we just meet each other at the corridors. however, that span of time won't erase the time we've built up.

just this summer, we always go on working out (jogging and aerobics) every afternoon. mag cge ra jud me ug pangtawa ug chika. i just can't write enough as of this moment. di maigo ang tanan kung aqng isuwat tanan. :)

i'm so glad meeting a person i can totally be stupid with. i love you CRISTINE DESPARES :D

2 comments:

  1. hahha..our glorious days together bhest :D
    I'll draw an X in your table niya kay namuking ka dri ahahahahaha......once a pasaway always b a pasaway! wa nimu gi apil ug decode dri atong kaboang pag summer bhst..the "ticket" thing?hahahha

    I’m gonna tell you something good about yourself
    I’ll say it now and I’ll never say it about no one else
    About no one else...ILY too bhestfriend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahhahahahaha! mao bhest. sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!! kung atong hisgutan mapreso jud tah. dako na kai tag utang didto.hahahah! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete